Tuesday 24 January 2012

Halló.
I know I always say this is going to be a short blog, but this really is. 


Nothing particularly happened at school, to be honest. We got our Geography exam results back though (which I was shocked by, considering she usually takes about millennium to mark anything). After the exam, I really wasn't feeling confident, but it turns out I got the highest in the class! I couldn't believe it either. So that was nice news which brightened my rather shit day. Well, it was only shit because I've had a constant headache all day - so I shouldn't really be on the computer typing this...


I was greeted by a small package on the doorstep when I arrived home - it was my 'The Hunger Games' bracelet! It took nearly three weeks to arrive, like, but I was still really excited to finally wear it. I actually adore 'The Hunger Games' - but I'll talk more about it closer to the movie adaptation release day. 23rd OF MARCH - MARK IT IN YOUR DIARIES (most people don't actually have diaries nowadays, do they? So just type it into your electronic calendar on your smart phone... please).


But apart from eat my bodyweight in Quality Street leftovers, I haven't really done much. I'm off to watch Masterchef (did I tell you that I loved this show?), talk to you tomorrow!
Joshua x 


pretty picture: 
it matches my bedroom!


finished: 24/01/12 - 22:25

No comments:

Post a Comment